ShareThis

Friday, February 11, 2011

China Glaze - Sea Spray

Today I have another of my new polishes from the Anchors Away collection - Sea Spray! I really like this color, but so far, these polishes have been really thick for me. I dunno if I got a special batch or if I'm just a noob at applying polishes lately...but it's been annoying.



Then, I decided I wanted to add some sparkly-ness to it, so I put Sinful - Queen of Beauty over it. Ta-Da!



Going to a fun Valentine's Day party at my boyfriend's house tonight. Got any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.