ShareThis

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Essie Mesmerize

Today I have for you an Essie polish that I got a while back, Mesmerize. It's pretty much the epitome of a true primary blue. Only used two coats on this! But I still hate Essie's formula. It's watery and runny and...bleh.

Inside with flash:

Outside, natural sunlight:

And because I can never leave anything alone, I decided to throw some daisies on these suckers. I just used little paintbrushes and acrylic paint, but I don't know how I feel about these. Maybe sometimes I just need to leave things alone :P

Inside, with flash:

Outside

That's all for today. I'm swamped with homework for my capstone class for school, so that's what I'll be spending this beautiful day doing :(

Have a great weekend!

-Amanda

3 comments:

  1. great color and the daisies look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. the daisies look extra cute!!! Love the color and contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naww I really like the daisies. I think i can see why you're so "meh" about it, but really, it looks great overall.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.