ShareThis

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lincoln Park After Dark Matte

Hello! I decided to try something new, inspired by Erika from Chloe's Nails. I painted my nails with two coats of OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark Matte, let them dry, and taped off the tips. Then I applied Wet 'n' Wild's Night Prowl which is a really pretty purple glitter in a black base. It's really similar to Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance, but it doesn't have the jumbo hex glitter....or the $18 price tag. I'm ok with that...



I'm not quite sure how I feel about this one. Not my best work, but not the worst either. I guess I feel like it's too boring, not colorful enough, and in retrospect I feel like I should've made the french tips wider because you can hardly see them in real life OR the pictures. And there was a LOT of sun out when I took these pics. Ah well, can't like them all. I guess I'll leave this mani to Erika since she obviously rocks it way better than I do ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.