ShareThis

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So Much Sparkly Goodness

Firstly, let me mention that I'm on vacation having a marvelous time and don't have access to the majority of my manicure tools. So I apologize in advance for the sloppy cuticles - I forgot to bring my brush and its difficult touching up my manicure with cotton swabs. I'm also posting from a borrowed laptop and my layout is all wonky and I can't figure out what the problem is. So anyway..

While on vacation I was lucky enough to drop in on a Rite-Aid drug store (which we don't have at home) and pick up 6 Jesse's Girl polishes and couldn't wait to try them out. Amanda already swatched this one way back over black, but I had to try it to believe it.

So I started out with Jesse's Girl Blue Moon which is a blue violet foil with a satin finish. Went on well - I used 2 coats for opacity.




































Then I added 2 coats of Jesse's Girl Confetti over the top. Oh my gosh - GORG. In the bottle this is a clear base with blue and violet microglitter. It has the most fabulous blue/violet duochrome flash - really spectacular :) I can't stop looking at it.










Edit 3/23/11 - I added a China Glaze Lightning Crackle french tip on the end of my manicure today to give it new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.