ShareThis

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

China Glaze - Watermelon Rind...with FLOWERS!

Hellooooo! Today I have another one of my new polishes that I bought myself for my birthday -- China Glaze Watermelon Rind. This is boooootiful... It's a blue-ish greenish teal color that is SO SPARKLY!! All these fruit named polishes are making me hungry...

Anyway, I was a little disappointed with the application on this one. It was VERY thin and VERY sheer at first, so the polish kept flowing into the sides of my nails...just when I've started to get good about avoiding that. Drat. Oh well...nothing my trusty eyeliner brush won't fix :)

This is 3 coats of China Glaze Watermelon Rind:



And you guys know me... I can never leave anything alone. But I should....because it's quite obvious by these pictures that roses are probably not my nail forte...



That's all for today! I finished my two hardest classes today so I am RELAXING tonight! :)

--Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.