ShareThis

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Neon Leopard

Quick post for today..I did this last night at like 12am, and I can't say that I was really happy with it, but I decided to post it anyway. I don't know who came up with this design but I've seen it floating around for a while now. I just used a base of Sinful Snow Me White and made the spots with China Glaze Lemon Fizz, Sinful 24/7 and China Glaze For Audrey. I actually ended up taking this off the same night...one of those nights where you aren't happy with anything. I'll have a 4th of July mani for you guys soon though :)


-Amanda

8 comments:

  1. really cute!! :D what a fun take on the leopard mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I just went out and bought 24/7 from Sinful Colors:) It's a gorgeous pink and is perfect in this leopard mani!
    Happy Polishing!
    Paint Me Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a skirt with a similar colored pattern on it. Sounds weird but it's actually kinda cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these I think they are really cute! I like the colors you chose I think they work well together:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! Totally lovely. I need to recreate this one. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.