ShareThis

Friday, June 3, 2011

Orly Lunar Eclipse Cosmic Leopard

I've been really uninspired for my manis lately - partly because I haven't been feeling well.  But I think I like this one.

This is 3 coats of Orly Lunar Eclipse from their Cosmic FX collection.  The bottle color is a deep indigo blue/violet with very subtle blue and pink sparkle.  The color translates pretty accurately to the nail.  It went on very smooth, leveled well and I did not have any issues with dry time.

Once it was dry I stamped over it with the Konad leopard plate using Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and filled in the dots with Studio M Frenzy.  Here is the finished mani.




Oh, and one more thing - GO BRUINS!  :-)

2 comments:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.