ShareThis

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Epic Nail Mail Haul!

Hi everyone! I just want to share with you the awesome nail mail I've gotten in the last 2 weeks or so. I'm in heaven!!!


 China Glaze Island Escape Collection
L-to-R: 108 Degrees, Papaya Punch, Electric Pineapple, Cha Cha Cha, Blue Iguana, Senorita Bonita
 I received these for getting runner-up in StyledOn's nail art contest! Don't think summer ending will stop me from wearing these :)


Zoya
L-to-R: Erika, Neeka, Codie, Jo

I got these from Zoya's latest promotion! I've swatched them here.


Funky Fingers
L-to-R: Kingston, 220 Volts, Pop Artist, Riot

L-to-R: Sand and Stilettos, Favorite Girl, Baby Baby Baby

Unnamed Purple Minis (came in a 4-pack)

 Mama picked these up for me in Boston! There's no 5 Below close to us. I've swatched these too -- they'll go up later this week :)


Misc
OPI Pair'em Scare'em (With Zom-Body To Love [it glows in the dark!!] and Black Shatter), Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice, Bath & Body Works Caramel Apple Hand Soap, and Bones Monster Mint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
From the lovely Mary at Body & Soul Beauty! I won these goodies in one of her Friday Follower Freebie giveaways. Mary is so generous! Definitely go check her blog out if you haven't already.


So many new pretties! I'm so excited to play with these and show them to you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! I have been dying to get that Pumpkin Spice. I don't know if my area will get it or not, or just haven't had it out yet. I have been checking all drug stores since the beginning of August, though :-/

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.