ShareThis

Friday, September 16, 2011

OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys

I started today with a base of this rich chocolate brown - Suzi Loves Cowboys.  I've heard some people say its very sheer and needs multiple coats but I had full coverage with just 2 coats.  It's a 'sorbet' formula which we all refer to as "jelly" but it appears to be more of a creme to me.  It applied and leveled very well and dried relatively fast.  The color is so yummy, its like you dipped your fingers in a Hershey bar.  I did this late last night and really should have just gone to bed, because you can tell I forgot to wrap my tips.





As for the nail art - I had such high hopes for this one but am left so disappointed.  I was inspired for this by a pattern I saw online which turned out to be too complex to translate to the nail.  And obviously I didn't let the dots dry enough before I topcoated it because the polish smeared and made a mess.   ick.  Not liking it at all.  Sparing you a bunch of pics of this FAIL, but posting nevertheless to show you my mistake. The dots are all Sally Hansen Insta - Dri in Blue-Away, Jade Jump, Presto Pink and Rapid Red.




Happy Friday everyone.  Who's looking forward to the weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Reminds me of chocolate ice cream with sprinkles! I have this OPI and love it! Of course, I'm a sucker for any brown-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't like the color alone, but the dots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color by itself, but with the dots it is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh super cute! Love the polish color too! So dark and rich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great colour combo. Love it for fall.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.