ShareThis

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sinful Colors - Daddy's Girl -- ALL JAZZED UP!

Hi all

Today I want to show you a purty layering combo I did last week. I started with three coats of Sinful Daddy's Girl. It's a sparkly, squishy purple jelly polish and it's bootiful, but sooooo hard to capture on camera. This one is a little difficult to built up -- it looked opaque on my nails, but in these pictures you can see some VNL.


Then I decided to jazz it up with a really pretty purple glitter polish I got in this little 4-pack of Funky Fingers minis. Again, I wish these had names... they're so pretty! Enlarge to see sparkly goodness.



Sorry about the bit of tip-wear -- I thought I got pictures of this before I left to see Boyfriend for the weekend, but alas.... no.

It's so sparkly and shimmery! What do you all think?

-Amanda

12 comments:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.