ShareThis

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 27: Inspired by artwork

Only 4 more days in the challenge! Thank goodness because I am getting wiped out! Today's theme is inspired by artwork. I didn't have the patience to do something extreme like Starry Night, so I did this love sculpture by Robert Indiana.


The base color for this is China Glaze Caribbean Blue and the green is Finger Paints Scenery Greenery. I freehanded the letters with red acrylic paint. I think it turned out pretty well, just wish I had gotten a better picture of it!


There is a copy of Indiana's Love sculpture at the Indiana Museum of Art here. So much Indiana!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.