ShareThis

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3 - Yellow Nails (Rubber Duckies!)

Hello ladies! The theme for today is Yellow Nails!

Since I don't have a lot of yellow polishes (and I don't really like the way yellow even looks on me), I decided to add some art to my mani for today!

I started with three coats of China Glaze Solar Power. Solar Power is a medium toned shimmery yellow polish. A little sheer and difficult to build up, but that's to be expected from a trouble maker color like yellow.

On the accent finger, I used a base of Sally Hansen Blue Me Away! and freehanded the little ducky with acrylic paint. The bubbles on the other fingers are BMA as well.


16 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I love your artwork : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! that rubber duckie looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am really loving this and your autumn banner is cool as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mani...When I met my husband he had a fascination with rubber duckies. We even planned a rubber duckie themed wedding down to the cake toppers even.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too cute!:) My husband and I have duckies all over our bathrooms, haha!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. It made me say rubber ducky your the one lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really really cute!! Well done too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww! This is SUPER cute!! Great work ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love it, perfect for yellow. And you're too funny - trouble maker color. Haha! Makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.